Bremember the 3 huge oak trees
we used to have in front of the house at 430 Fairway?
Bremember how nice it was of the
M-castles to let us borrow their leaf blower?
Yeah.
Well, this is what I've been doing since I got home.
The kids raked up 4 big piles of leaves before we left,
but NOOOOOOOO,
those trees weren't done yet!
They just dumped, and dumped MORE!
And they're still not done,
but we got a few kazzillion out to the street
for P-man's finest to pick up and cart away.
we used to have in front of the house at 430 Fairway?
Bremember how nice it was of the
M-castles to let us borrow their leaf blower?
Yeah.
Well, this is what I've been doing since I got home.
The kids raked up 4 big piles of leaves before we left,
but NOOOOOOOO,
those trees weren't done yet!
They just dumped, and dumped MORE!
And they're still not done,
but we got a few kazzillion out to the street
for P-man's finest to pick up and cart away.



2 comments:
I remember rain! And leaves!
nice tan :)
Post a Comment