Guess who's sick?
Poor Josh. Upper respiratory infection which has dropped down into his lungs. Doctor is not open today (?) so we're hoping a good prescription gets called in.
Poor Josh. Upper respiratory infection which has dropped down into his lungs. Doctor is not open today (?) so we're hoping a good prescription gets called in.
This has been our mantra
through the past 2 weeks with the
continuing drama of . . .
through the past 2 weeks with the
continuing drama of . . .
" the railing saga."
VI-O-LA!
Not quite done, but very functional and beautiful to see and touch.
The top rail is red oak - tough to cut and nail through, but lovely to run your hands over. It has just the right amount of grain, color, and density to top off this little area that has gone from being an eyesore to being a delightful, little surprise at the top of the steps.

The ol gang is back working late and coming in on the weekends preparing for the next trial in the Coles conspiracy. I wish there was more to entertain you all with, but that's the news here.
Have a fabulous weekend and a wonderful Mother's Day!

* P.S. to D.M.F.L.
R.A.L. did mail it on Wednesday, so if it doesn't appear by Saturday,
know that it is on it's way.


1 comment:
I love the videos. I'm so jealous.
And the railing looks FABULOUS!
PS: Josh, I feel ya.
Post a Comment